Dr. Raudenbush – Published Research
- Myositis ossificans of the longus coli muscle following
cervical spine fracture-dislocation – PubMed – NCBI
- Impact of a Comparative Study on the Management of Scoliosis in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy – PubMed – NCBI
- Symptomatic Triple-Region Spinal Stenosis Treated with Simultaneous Surgery: Case Report and Review of the Literature – PubMed – NCBI
- National Trends in the Surgical Management of Adult Lumbar Isthmic Spondylolisthesis: 1998 to 2011 – PubMed – NCBI
- Longer-Term Outcomes of Geriatric Odontoid Fracture Nonunion – PubMed – NCBI
- Extra-articular hip impingement due to heterotopic ossification formation at the anterior inferior iliac spine following previous pelvic external fixation. – PubMed – NCBI
Know Your Back
North American Spine Society
Dr. Raudenbush, far right, speaks at the AOSpine Fellows Forum in Canada, April 2015.
Dr. Raudenbush speaks at the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America in April, 2016.